5 Useful Go Digital Tips for Startups

5 Useful Go Digital Tips for Startups

Startups that Go Digital must

Get to know that startups that want to Go Digital must have a website to appear in search engine results. Go Digital Website provides different tactics that are needed when deciding to Go Digital promote and market on the internet search results. For instance a website benefits startups by simply creating a website and making that website search engine visible to increase business popularity locally, nationwide, and international. It is totally up to the startup why they want to become self-employed. It could be either because they want to sell a product, service, begin a business, a company or simply boost their profile with more publicity that can be achievable with a search engine friendly website.

Go Digital Website reassures that a website can add up value faster than it would add up costs because a website can be found easily in internet search results which creates a bridge between potential prospects and sales. The reason that a website adds value to any profile, company, and business is that today we gather and share information from the internet through search engine friendly websites. Take into consideration that to be a startup you must have a plan to be a startup and having a website will definitely help achieve any good startup plan. 

What is a startup plan

Anybody that want to startup a business, company, service, sell products, or simple boost their profile with more publicity from the internet. Getting a website is a must to build an eCommerce presence notice that the internet is the fastest way and most economic opportunity to gain authority in the internet and appear in search engine results. More and more people today have the internet at their fingertips for the reasons that nearly everyone in the world owns smartphone and androids that is why almost everyone search the internet for answers. 

Tip#1 Make a website

websiteThe best way to make a company or business public on the internet is by having a website design made using a page builder from the WordPress and Go Digital Website PDF and video instructions. Learn to choose a Domain Name, Security, WordPress app, and a page builder to customized after any startup, business and company model. To learn simply ask for a Free PDF Unlock the Secrets to Go Digital Marketing then follow all of the directions on how to get and promote quality WordPress website on the internet.

Tip#2 Make Website Search engine friendly

seoGood thing that WordPress is already searched engine friendly 90% to get the other 10% optimize it is very simple it only needs a few adjustments and extensions that will allow the WordPress website to become 100% search engine friendly keep in mind that it is mention above that you can ask for a free PDF on how to get a quality WordPress website please ask for Free PDF if you want to get to know all the technical ways to accomplish to be search engine friendly simply do the following:

  • Make a brand logo
  • Install Yoast SEO
  • Use Keyword
  • Add the keyword in the title and description
  • Write relevant content of 500 to 1200 words
  • Share on social media
  • Add external links 
  • Add images and videos
  • Add Alt text to all images
  • Do not place the home link in the footer
  • Add XML sitemap
  • Place HTML sitemap in the footer

Tip#3 Local Search Engine Optimization

Most likely if a company or business is offering any services or products locally the first place to start promoting is locally and to achieve that it is possible by submitting your website URL with the local online directories from reputable sources such as:

  • Google My Business
  • Yelp
  • Facebook Business Pages
  • Twitter
  • LinkedIn
  • Yellow Pages
  • Merchant Circle
  • Hotfrog

These are online directories with a reputable source because they been serving on the internet for many years therefore, they have gain popularity and authority.

Tip#4 Paid Advertising

Paid advertising can be accomplished simply by investing some money into Pay Per Click Campaigns you can do it through Facebook, Twitter, Google AdWords, and so on. The only thing is that paid advertising can be costly at the beginning then with time the price per click can be lower when the advertisements start getting a better cost per click from impressions already place in queue throughout the internet search engine and partner sites.

Tip#5 create new content related to the niche

The best way to generate free organic traffic is by creating new content with images and videos between paragraphs it is said that an image is worth a thousand words and a video is worth 1.8 million words then attached to categories that are mostly related to the company and business products and services. The more content titles, keyword phrases, and categories there are written the more chances of getting found on the internet search results. Then share all of your new content in social media sites using hashtags such as in Facebook pages, Twitter, Pinterest, and so on for higher results.

To conclude with 5 Useful Go Digital tips for Startups

Remember to make a website using WordPress for the reason that is easy to use and is already 90% search engine friendly, optimize the other 10% from the WordPress site to make it 100% search engine friendly for higher search results, Submit the website URL with reputable online directories for local search engine results, Do paid advertising to boost the traffic of the website to sell services or products at a faster environment. Lastly, keep creating new content to get more of that free organic traffic to the website products or services.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Scroll to top